Camera Rental... specifically in Montreal

Allan Legarth Nielsen

I'm asking the people that have any knowledge about the camera rental possibilities in Montreal, Canada.

I know that Panavision, also called Michel Trudel Camera Rental, has a few ARRI 535, BL-4, SR2 and Aaton Prods. but for other ARRI cameras and Panavision cameras, they get them from Toronto or Vancouver. Also Claimount Camera has a branch in Montreal, but it's within another company, called Départment Caméra, and they're mainly HD and video rental, so they also have to get their 16 and 35mm cameras from other places.

As I see it you can't go anywhere in Montreal and pick up, let's say a Arricam ST or LT. No one has these in stock, not even the D-21

Help?

Allan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So only Trudel you say.

Btw, anyone knows if the Penelope is available in Montreal?

Penelope is now available at Michel Trudel. Also, I don't remember where, but there is rental house that owns the d21, I had a talk with them maybe 6 months ago, but they asked too much for it so we ended up renting a Red. Again, I'm sorry I don't remember which one it is because I called every rental house in Montreal in a single after-noon. You should ask Bruno(owner) at videoservice, he will know for sure where you can rent it. Hope it helps.

Ménad Kesraoui

Penelope is now available at Michel Trudel. Also, I don't remember where, but there is rental house that owns the d21, I had a talk with them maybe 6 months ago, but they asked too much for it so we ended up renting a Red. Again, I'm sorry I don't remember which one it is because I called every rental house in Montreal in a single after-noon. You should ask Bruno(owner) at videoservice, he will know for sure where you can rent it. Hope it helps.

Ménad Kesraoui

There you go for the d-21 in montreal:

http://www.videomtl.com/location/cameras/c...umerique-1.html

• 4 years later...