Music Video Shot on Eclair ACL and Fuji 500t

Johnny Z

Mr. Z - please go to My Controls and change your screen name to your real first and last name per the rules of this Forum.

Hey "3 star David" who hasn't shot anything in 10 years, settle down. I know this is you life, posting on this site.

Hey "3 star David" who hasn't shot anything in 10 years, settle down. I know this is you life, posting on this site.

Come on Johnny, thats a bit out of order. He asked you politely, theres no need to get into trying to make personal insults. :(

love

Freya

Huh?... I just shot 5 Spots in the past ten days and shooting a NATIONAL spot next week totaling 14 thus far this year.... 'Johnny boy'... I have been very busy over the past ten years and even busier these past two! I am SLAMMED as they say (but you wouldn't know anything about that).... just trying to enlighten you to the rules of this Forum.. ya JERK! :rolleyes:

I'll let Mr. Milford, Grimmett or Tyler handle you from here.

btw.. your 'video' sucks! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll try to be a bit more constructive. The lighting on the band needs much improvement. It's very uneven. Some members are lost in the blacks in an unstylish way. The editing has no flow. Shot very flat so maybe the editor didn't have much to work with? Hope this helps.

[quote name='David Rakoczy' date='

btw.. your 'video' sucks! :P

Harsh! (but unfortunately, very true)