Sony EX1 Loads of Accessories and Full Zacuto Handheld Kit

Scott Ippolito

Sony EX1 Loads of Accessories and Full Zacuto Handheld Kit

The Sony EX1 has been serviced and check out by Sony - this paperwork will be provided. The EX1 comes with all original cables, the standard single battery charger (BC-U1), and manual. There are 2 8GB SxS cards, as well as 2 MxR cards (these allow the use of cheap SDHC media). The Sock-loupe can be placed over the LCD screen and turns it into a high quality eyepiece- this is perfect when working outdoors in bright conditions. There are a total of 4 batteries, 2 of which are the super high capacity Switronix style. Each one will run the camera for approximately four hours each. The Dolgin charger can simultaneously charge all 4 batteries in less the 3.5 hours. The Rode Shotgun mic is high quality and short enough that it remains out of frame when zoomed out to full wide. The Lavs are Sennheiser and rock solid. It all comes in a Kata camera backpack big enough to hold everything and more.

Sony EX1 $6100

2 8GB SxS cards $450

2 MxR cards $100

2 Sony BP-U30 batteries $252

2 Switronix S-8U62 batteries $360

Hood Pro Sock-Loupe $80

Dolgin 4 Battery Charger $650

Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Mic $280

Sennheiser EW100 G2 Wireless Lav mics $450

Kata BP-502 Camcorder Backpack $284

Cost New $9006

Sale Price $7500

A complete Zacuto handheld rig. All components are less the six months old and still in new conditions. This is everything you need to shoot controlled handheld shots with the EX1. All prices are current off the Zacuto site. The only alteration I have made is to the "lunchbox" unit. This is a counterweight that hangs off the back rods of the camera. Out of the box it weighed about 12 pounds, but I found this was way to heavy as a counterbalance. At its present size it is perfect balance for the camera and a Vocas two-stage mattebox (which has already been sold). The Zoffset allows you to position the camera so you can work off either the viewfinder or the LCD monitor. The Minimount allows you to work a Noga arm with monitor off the rods. The Zandy attaches to the Zgrips and allows you to mount a monitor there (this is key for handheld work).

Universal Base Plate with 2 12" rods $560

Shoulder Pad with 2 7" rod $250

Zoffset $255

Lunchbox (altered to weight of 6 pounds) $232

Minimount (can be used for Noga arm) $175

Zacuto Z grips (and spare handle) $750

Zandy (to mount monitor on Z grips) $144

Cost New $2366

Sale Price $1800

Buy the EX1 package and the Zactuo Handheld Rig together and I'll make you an even better deal. I may be willing to break up the items for individual sale. Make me an offer and we'll try to work something out. Also, I can email pics of any of the equipment mentioned above.

Scott

scottippolito@gmail.com

Edited by Scott Ippolito