My online portfolio

Andy Yeomans

Hey Andy,

Nice work! It'd be cool to see you expand your nature portfolio beyond mostly botanical close-ups (did I see some lensbaby work in there?) I really like one "film" shot in particular. There's some beautiful color work there. Good stuff.

Hey Andy,

Nice work! It'd be cool to see you expand your nature portfolio beyond mostly botanical close-ups (did I see some lensbaby work in there?) I really like one "film" shot in particular. There's some beautiful color work there. Good stuff.

Thanks but no lensbaby in there. I do own one though. And lately I've just been so drawn to nature that that's what I've been focusing on if not commercial stuff. I love to fill the frame hence the Manu close ups. And all my cross-processed work is uncorrected. I just love the beauty that the process gives. I'm a huge fan of deep green tones.

I plan on expanding more but I tend to stick with what I love at the moment. A couple close ups in the nature section were forced perspective of bonsai trees.

Andy

Here's an easier link to my portfolios of work without having to go through the front page.

http://www.dpcine.com/DPCine/My_Albums/My_Albums.html

Is there a lot of cinematographers on this forums site that also do photography? I'd like to see some links to other portfolios if anyone has them. Since I started in photography first, is that also a love for a lot of you?

Andy