FUJI Super F-Series stocks

Michael Jasen

Can anyone shed some light on to what exactly the difference is between the Fuji F-Series and the Eterna stocks?

Is the f-series just an older stock, where as the eterna is their new and soon-to-be standard stock?

I might be coming into posession of some 250t and 64D fuji f-series stock but am wondering if I can even get more of this stuff. It's listed on the website but I just thought I'd get everyones opinion on it. I'm going to call tomorrow about availability but any words about tests or comparisons that people have done would be greatly appreciated!

-mike

• Site Sponsor
Yep think you have answered you own question !! several Eterna Stocks been out few a few years now !! 64D is still there low speed daylight stock !! think they may well just keep that !! Dont think thry make the 250T anymore !!!

I looked at Fuji's web site and the F-64 is the only "F" series stock left everything else is Eterna or Vivid.

-Rob-

I looked at Fuji's web site and the F-64 is the only "F" series stock left everything else is Eterna or Vivid.

-Rob-

Yeah you're right. I had originally checked the canadian website and it still had all of them listed. The american one does not. I called yesterday and confirmed they only one they will make is the 64D.