2D to 3D convertion

Lux FilmCo

I'm not sure if this question belongs to this category.

I'm searching for a software that can convert 2D Videos to 3D.

Is there anything out there available that are good?

What are the pros and cons?

Lux

www.luxfilmco.com

Lux, I'm not sure what you mean---converting the video from 2D to 3D...

It almost makes it sound like you want to take a live action film, and run it through a plugin or application that turns it into 3D meshes...naturally, this technology doesn't exist.

There are software applications that can turn a picture of a house into a rough 3d model...but these applications are still in their infancy.

Could you be more specific please?

Thanks.

Lux, I'm not sure what you mean---converting the video from 2D to 3D...

It almost makes it sound like you want to take a live action film, and run it through a plugin or application that turns it into 3D meshes...naturally, this technology doesn't exist.

There are software applications that can turn a picture of a house into a rough 3d model...but these applications are still in their infancy.

Could you be more specific please?

Thanks.

Hi Michael. I basically want to turn 2D live action footage to 3D so it can be viewed with 3D glasses. Just like how they converted the Harry Potter film to 3D. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...tid=32481581001

But I'm looking for a simpler and cost effective way to do this cuz the project I'm doing is not big budget.

Per the rules of this forum, please go to My Controls and change your screen name to your real first and last name.

The Members thank you in advance.

.....you have been reported. Ignoring two polite suggestions to be compliant with this forum's rules and actually continuing as if the Members 'owe you' some technical assistance is insulting to say the least. I can only imagine Mr. Reed offered assistance under the assumption you would become compliant with this sites rules.

Good day.