New Trailer for my latest project

Here is the link to the new trailer for this project I'm working on. I'm the DP on it and I also edited the piece. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/7350820

Hi Jose

That is a good picture quality but I'd like to know is it shot in 35mm?I like also the rapid dinamic editing.

I saw on youtube the short school movie shot in super16mm.The image seems great,and I wander what kind of lighting you have used.Seems as if it is shot on natural lighting conditions.What emulsion because the colors are good but with a slight tendency towards magenta.

Greetings

Gavrosh

Hi Jose

That is a good picture quality but I'd like to know is it shot in 35mm?I like also the rapid dinamic editing.

I saw on youtube the short school movie shot in super16mm.The image seems great,and I wander what kind of lighting you have used.Seems as if it is shot on natural lighting conditions.What emulsion because the colors are good but with a slight tendency towards magenta.

Greetings

Gavrosh

Well the HavoK project is shot on HDV 720p24 on a JVC GY-200HD. As far as the 16mm project from school, it was shot on 7218 and we did light for it. Most of it was shot on a soundstage. As far as the colors, well that was mostly post production coloring. We played with the exposure but the DP on the project didn't want to stretch the colors too much. As the gaffer I helped him design the lighting scheme but it was his call as the DP of course. Being a school project, we all get our own edit so, this is my edit of the movie with my color correction. I experimented with desaturating the image a bit and then making certain colors in certain regions come up, depending on the room the action was happening in. I used the same technique in HavoK, but much more polished. I also did play with the colors on set so, some of the coloration you see on the trailer comes straight from the camera with little alteration in post. Thank you for the comments.