Arriflex Lenses for Sale

Tom Nolfi

I have the following Lenses for sale if anyone is interested

1: Carl Zeiss planar 16mm 1:2 Arriflex

2: Carl Zeiss Vario - Sonnar 1:2,8/10-100mm

3: Schneider Kreuznach Arriflex-Cinegon 1:1,8/10

4: Heinz Kilfitt Munchen Makro-Kilar A 1:2,8/4cm

5: Heinz Kilfitt Munchen Makro-Kilar 1:2,8/90

There is also a Bolex H2 camera with lenses and accessories.

Most of the equipment is in cases and is in very good condition. All lenses are clear with smooth focusing and zooming. I am interested in selling all or pieces. I plan on listing it on ebay. I am a still photographer and not very familiar with motion picture equipment. I was told the owner of the equipment who recently died at the age on 78 was a cinematographer all of his adult life, if that's any help in estimating the age of this equipment.

Please direct any questions to tom@studioten.com or ken@studioten.com

Regards

Tom Nolfi

• 3 weeks later...

To those of you that are interested, I've listed some of this equipment on ebay with more to follow in the next few days. The photos are very detailed and all serial numbers should be listed. I appreciate all the emails from this group that helped me determine exactly what kind of equipment this is. Good luck All!!!

Tom Nolfi

To those of you that are interested, I've listed some of this equipment on ebay with more to follow in the next few days.  The photos are very detailed and all serial numbers should be listed.  I appreciate all the emails from this group that helped me determine exactly what kind of equipment this is.  Good luck All!!!

Tom Nolfi

Forgot to mention search under seller ID: studio_ten

Tom

Hi,

Have you sold any of these lenses yet? I'm asking because my 10mm Schneider has a crack in the rear element and I'm thinking of just replacing the whole thing instead of spending a load of $ trying to get it fixed. :-( The crack seems to be getting bigger too, or maybe it's just my imagination... :sigh:

Forgot to mention, it's the exact same lens you're selling, but I would assume yours is intact and in better shape!

Edited by SpikeyAnnie