DI houses in Europe

Panayiotis Salapatas

Hello,

I am in search of a DI place in Europe in order to scan, color and transfer a film that I shot in super 35mm. The film is a greek production which was shot in the States. Unfortunately the budget is quite low in order to pursue DI there. I await answers from ARRI in Germany as well as from DFF Finland. Does anybody know of any other DI places?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

ALKA FILM

Jozo Patljak, gen.manager

Zagreb, Croatia

Dedići 21, 10000 Zagreb, +385 1 4674187, E-mail: alka-film@zg.hinet.hr Web: www.alka-film.hr

Web is not working at the moment, I don't know why.

I've done one DI film at Alka film.

Other one is

ATER STUDIO

http://www.aterstudio.com/

also in Zagreb

Ater have their contact on the web.

You could call Mario (owner) directly on his mobile phone (+385 91 4580879) and say you got the contact from me.

They are great young team, with loads of experience.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I am in search of a DI place in Europe in order to scan, color and transfer a film that I shot in super 35mm. The film is a greek production which was shot in the States. Unfortunately the budget is quite low in order to pursue DI there. I await answers from ARRI in Germany as well as from DFF Finland. Does anybody know of any other DI places?

Thank you

If you want to save a little extra and not too far.. Try Egypt. We have 35mm film scanners, a Cinevator FIVE realtime film recorder/printer, Full DI services, Lustre color grading, etc...

Drop us a line if you need a quick consultation :)

amro.elfiky[at]graphicaroma.com

• 2 months later...