getting started with nizo 801

Jennifer Rogers

Hi,

I just got a Nizo 801 as a gift and cannot seem to find a manual for it anywhere. Can anyone give me advice or a little lesson on how to use this camera? For example, what does the button just above the handle with a "B" do?

What do the green and black buttons on the top of the camera do. I know the third button on the top is reverse. I thought the others had to do with automatic zoom, but when testing the camera today I couldn't get it to zoom, perhaps there is something else I should push?

Also on the other side of the camera there is one red button near the handle. What does that do?

Okay, I guess I'm asking you to write the manual for me, but any little bits of advice to get me started would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jennifer

nizo801a.zip

Edited by Jennifer Rogers

Hi,

I just got a Nizo 801 as a gift and cannot seem to find a manual for it anywhere. Can anyone give me advice or a little lesson on how to use this camera? For example, what does the button just above the handle with a "B" do?

What do the green and black buttons on the top of the camera do. I know the third button on the top is reverse. I thought the others had to do with automatic zoom, but when testing the camera today I couldn't get it to zoom, perhaps there is something else I should push?

Also on the other side of the camera there is one red button near the handle. What does that do?

Okay, I guess I'm asking you to write the manual for me, but any little bits of advice to get me started would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hey Jennifer

Try this website

http://super8arena.com/camera_manuals.php