Looking for a job on set!

Michael Frymus

I am 18, and currently in High School. (I returned for another year) and I was wondering if anyone has any job that I can do on set to gain some experience in the Toronto area or further South.

I have no previous experience working on set except for some videos I made at High School. (Media Arts Class - Sorry, no available videos. I made them before I actually thought about going to the film business, therefore I never kept them).

I take my work seriously! Since this is based around my career, I need to do and show my best as much as I can, so I am willing to go full out.

If you have any job for me, please let me know.

I can do anything almost, as long as I can get some knowledge of what to do, what not to do, etc. Simple training basically.

The catch is...

I live in Oakville. About 20min S. of Toronto and I don't have a car, so I will need to travel by train/bus. Which can cost me a bit, especially if its a non-paid gig.

Secondly, as stated above I go to school. I am in High School for another year, so I cannot go out during weekdays during school hours to help. I can only go on weekends. But, if it is close to the Oakville area, I can possibly come after school hours.

*If it is a paid gig, and shooting is for one week. I can miss school for that week if needed.

I wont have any troubles since I already graduated. Unless if its during exam times.

Got any position? Please let me know! Send me a PM.

Thanks