for sale: Konvas 2M with 3 lenses, several magazines and cases

Guest Christian Wallhauser

Hi!

I own a Konvas 2M with 3 lenses, several magazines and cases.

I would like to sell it, since I haven´t used it for 3 years. It doesn´t deserve sitting around.

It is located in Germany.

I just want to know if there are people interested. If so, I will post more details and hi-res pics.

Thanks

Best Regards

Christian

post-35745-1260881667.jpg

post-35745-1260881680.jpg

Hi!

Thanks for all the requests!

The package includes:

2M original Body

Standard Viewfinder

long Viewfinder with closable eyepiece

3 Lomo lenses

28mm 1:2,3

50mm 1:2,0

150mm 1:2,8

One of the lenses is marked OKC, so I suppose they all have that mount, since they all fit the body. All lenses have lens- and end-covers. They are in good condition with clear glas. The focus of 150 is a little stiff, but works well after some turning.

1 – 120m mag (with case)

3 – 60m mags (with case)

Crystal sync motor 17EP-16APK -- 8, 12, 16, 24, 25, 32 frames per second, 12V 5A.

Battery charger, spiral power cord, battery (dead, doesn´t charge, cells need to be replaced), adapter to connect the battery to the power cord.

2 film windows one with an 22 x 19 mm opening and the other with 22 x 15 mm.

Cold stored 122m / 400 ft can of Fuji 8562-250D filmstock.

Small French Flag 12x12 cm on telescopic arm. The Mount of the arm is currently broken. I will try to fix it.

Case for the camera and lenses.

Alltogether 3 cases filled with camera and accessories. The cases have hard shells clad in leather and make for an original appearance of the whole set.

I bought the Konvas in 1997 of a ARD (German TV) cameraman who had used it for documentaries and Music Clips in Russia. I had it running a couple of times. It was on display in my office. I never got around to really shoot with it. The battery died about 2 years ago. So I think it is time that it went to somebody who either puts it to use or would like it as a nice addition to a camera collection.

I do ship worldwide, provided that payment including shipping is made first. I do accept paypal.

I am unsure how much to ask for the package. Please consider what it is worth to you an make an offer.

Here are some more pics.

Thanks!

Christian

post-35745-1261049418.jpg

Apparently I can´t add more than these 3 pics. So please send me your mail address for more pics or give me a hint how to get more than 100 k attachment storage.

Thanks

Christian

long Viewfinder with closable eyepiece

3 Lomo lenses[/b] –

Can be direct viewfinder from Konvas-1

or

Can be disanamorphic viewfinder,

or

or upgraded spherical viewfinder from disanamoprhic.

The additinal film gates can be " anamorpphic ( mark " A" ) and masked ( upgraded normal film gate ).

About original battery BA-12-1,5. 12v 1.5 ah

The better idea to use modern SLA 12 v 7..10ah battery.

Power cord upgrade to 4 pin XLR battery plug.

17EP-16 APK , crystal sync speed motor, can be upgraded on multi speed edition with

cinema, PAL, NTSC speeds, digital film counter, remote control, digital voltmeter of battery.

The list of speeds can be up to 50 fps.

If will have any technical questions, can ask me.

• 1 month later...
Hello Chrisian,

Is this camera currently still for sale?

Thanks!

For note,

My client can propose for sell similar Konvas-2M.

Availabel for sell 15 EPSS motor, 17EP-16 APK original motor, 17EP-1414 upgraded motor.

Anamoprhic film gate, disanamorphic viewfinder avaialbel for sell too and more other devices.

Request by PM.

• Premium Member
I would like to sell it, since I haven´t used it for 3 years.

You should run it from time to time, because the original lubricants harden up when it's not used. That happened to mine, I sold it with five lenses and five mags (2 @ 400, 3 @ 200) a couple years ago for $1200 U.S.

-- J.S.

• 2 weeks later...