Looking for interesting project to sponsor!

Olivier Koos

Hey folks,

I am looking for an interesting project to build up my showreel as DoP and to get working experience outside of Luxembourg. I might even sponsor it, that means, I would be willing to work for free if the project sounds interesting enough, aswell as bringing in some of the equipment from my rental company (Arri Lights (HMI e.t.c.), grip gear, Optimo and Zeiss Lenses, Red, 5dmk2, panther dolly and much more).

Here an example of my work http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=43523

more to be found on "Please Critique My Work" or on my website www.olivierkoos.com

thanks

Oli

Hey folks,

I am looking for an interesting project to build up my showreel as DoP and to get working experience outside of Luxembourg. I might even sponsor it, that means, I would be willing to work for free if the project sounds interesting enough, aswell as bringing in some of the equipment from my rental company (Arri Lights (HMI e.t.c.), grip gear, Optimo and Zeiss Lenses, Red, 5dmk2, panther dolly and much more).

Here an example of my work http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=43523

more to be found on "Please Critique My Work" or on my website www.olivierkoos.com

thanks

Oli

Hey Oli,

I might have a couple things you might be interested in, though I'm in the US; let me know how to contact you. I just spent the last three years in graduate school (writing) and I'm itching to do more actual production work rather than these theoretical scripts that will never see the light of day.

Best,

Josh

Guest nextgenfx

Hi Oliver,

Please contact me on Pm or skype - scijavaheri I have some fantastic projects to discuss.

Kindest Regards

Simon