agfa movexoom 10 mos

nikita weltman

hello,

i just got an agfa movexoom 10 mos camera and dont know a lot about super 8 cameras.

my first question woud be: what kind of film can i use with this camera? (on the internet i have read in some articlesthat i cant't use kodak ektachrome 64T, but on youtube there is this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3iwz_feOM)

so if anyone knows please tell me which film to use best and also if ther is something special about it, how tu use it.

thanks

nikita weltman

certainly good and smart looking cameras

Many filmers don't bother with a 2/3 stop overexposure. Whichs is the difference when exposing 64 ISO as 40.

You can adjust the exposure by using the compensation or use manual exposure. I.e. measure and go to manual and the close down a bit of 2/3 on the aperture.

Another option would be to have the camera internally adjusted to make it expose correct on 64 when a low sensitive film is in.

! Don't send it to Luxembourg as this guy is not doing any actual work. The site is up but the response is dead. And maybe the guy is too :)

• 2 weeks later...
certainly good and smart looking cameras

Many filmers don't bother with a 2/3 stop overexposure. Whichs is the difference when exposing 64 ISO as 40.

You can adjust the exposure by using the compensation or use manual exposure. I.e. measure and go to manual and the close down a bit of 2/3 on the aperture.

Another option would be to have the camera internally adjusted to make it expose correct on 64 when a low sensitive film is in.

! Don't send it to Luxembourg as this guy is not doing any actual work. The site is up but the response is dead. And maybe the guy is too :)

AJ, don't be a hater!

Nikita,

Super 8 lives! Check out this site for factual information. Ignore the nonsense you just heard from Aj. He's angry about about things none of us can understand...

Let me know if you have questions and I'll help you.

http://www.film.project-consultant.net/html/agfa.html

R/

Don't understand what you are talking about.

A little upset being exposed as an overcharging (and not the batteries) fellow hobbyist?

S8 techguide - film.project-consultant.net

S8 = Super8 and the

crisp Single-8

clearpixel.gifclearpixel.gifclearpixel.gifclearpixel.gifclearpixel.gifclearpixel.gifI will update this site continously (last modification: aug 16, 2006)

The site is abandoned and nobody is answering email or writing in paper...

As stated the movexoom is a nice camera. Just use it and don't send it to Luxembourg :)

Possibly you are better off with super16inc.com (from USA) If he does these agfas

Edited by Andries Molenaar