3D Equipment

Marque DeWinter

• Premium Member

I'm trying to find out what equipment manufacturers are out there with 3D rigs. Coming to my mind right now is:

Pace

Element Technica

21st Century 3D

Any other suggestions for camera rigs? I now there are lots of other involved companies (3Play, Cineform, etc) in other areas.

~Marque

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul:

I like your sense of humor, but can you please start a NEW thread with all your "3-D art".....

Not disrespect, but I think you are polluting an otherwise serious an interesting info thread.

Thanks,

Cesar Rubio

D&A Rubio 3D

Cambridge Wisconsin, USA.

www.dna-rubio3d.com

• Premium Member
Hey Paul:

I like your sense of humor, but can you please start a NEW thread with all your "3-D art".....

Not disrespect, but I think you are polluting an otherwise serious an interesting info thread.

Thanks,

Cesar Rubio

D&A Rubio 3D

Cambridge Wisconsin, USA.

www.dna-rubio3d.com

While pictorial, my presentations are as valid as any other written, verbiage presented by anyone else as comment on movie technology. I don't take 3D as seriously as other people, just as is the case of some other members of this forum. Further, pictorial editorials do not, automatically, violate forum rules and practice. Whereas, your efforts to gain free advertising through thread presentations are a violation. You may, of course, purchase advertising space from Mr. Tyler as other commercial entities have done (witness the right side of your browser). As well, if someone attacks your technology, I'm sure forum members would enjoy your support and defense of it on technical grounds as is allowed for other technical creators such as Mr. Jannard.

While pictorial, my presentations are as valid as any other written, verbiage presented by anyone else as comment on movie technology. I don't take 3D as seriously as other people, just as is the case of some other members of this forum. Further, pictorial editorials do not, automatically, violate forum rules and practice. Whereas, your efforts to gain free advertising through thread presentations are a violation. You may, of course, purchase advertising space from Mr. Tyler as other commercial entities have done (witness the right side of your browser). As well, if someone attacks your technology, I'm sure forum members would enjoy your support and defense of it on technical grounds as is allowed for other technical creators such as Mr. Jannard.

Good points Paul.

You are a smart person....so how many times you have to MAKE a point to be heard?

I think we've all here got your POV of 3D, and I respect that.

But I think you could invest your time wiser than photo-shopping that monster all the time!

BTW, Isn't that monster copyrighted material by someone?....and here it comes, the "violations" talk...

I apologize if I did something wrong, if I did, moderators feel free to delete my posts.

Thanks,

CR.