HPX300 sample footage

James Martin

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any links to HPX300/301 etc sample footage, as I can't see any in the usual places. Thought panasonic might put some out to show how great the new chips + AVC-I are?

It's a curiousity thing.

James

Check on google, youtube etc... you can also check out my website as well coreysteib.com. What are you looking for in this camera and are you interested in buying it?

Ah,

I was thinking more of uncompressed, well, direct-out-of-the-camera footage. I don't like to use Youtube to judge anything. There could have been any number of things happen to the footage to make it a rather unfair way to watch, even with their new 1080P mode (which looks pretty decent, considering).

I'm not interested in buying it, i've just got myself an F900, but I like to keep up-to-date and this seems genuinely interesting. Oh well, I'm at BVE next week if I'm lucky, so I'll have to see one then.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

Hii James

my studio have 2 cam , the first is 502 HPX and the others is HPX 302 (the latest)

I still canot see the exact difference (AVC I / Intra)

but one thing , HPX 302 can handle more low light better , but so "Video "

for my opinion ,I decided to keep the 502 HPX and sell the 302 cause of size of the 3 CCD sensor.

check out my old video clip with HPX 502

but very low resolution

behind the scene

the whole music video

Edited by Hengky Christ