ARRI SR

Keneu Luca

Im currently searching for solutions to mount an LCD monitor onto my ARRI SR.

The monitor has a 1/4" hole, but as you all know the ARRI SR handle bar has a 3/8" hole. No biggie. But Im not sure what the best adapter would be. Im looking through Manfrotto's mounting items.

I either want to mount the monitor directly to the bar. Or mount an arm to the bar, then the monitor on the other end of the arm. Not sure yet which will work best for me. If I do mount the monitor directly to the camera handle bar, I'd still need the flexibility of it swiveling on something like a ball joint.

Any suggestions? Specific mounting items?

Thanks.

I have been creating a few different ARRI SR posts lately since I recently bought one.

Instead of making another trivial and petty one, I'll just hijack one of my own.

Im also looking for a spare rubber eyecup for the viewfinder. Anyone have any, or know where to get some?

I did find this, but I still want to see what else is out there.

http://tech.pronto.com/mpm/shop/camera-eye...+cups&site=

SRIIS16A.JPG

As far as the eyecup goes, buy it directly from ARRI in New York (Blauvelt). They're only like $25 and then you are getting the exact right thing.

Best,

-Tim

Thank Tim

Yeah I saw that arri ad on ebay. I didnt phrase my original post very well. I'm well aware of the various ways to mount an LCD. But I was wondering which accessories people prefer. And what the model names and numbers are.

For example, that arm in the ad.