Sound mixer needed

The Robinson Group is looking for a sound mixer for "Legends of Brooklyn", a full length feature to be shot in Brooklyn on every SAT-SUN in April, (9 days), with perhaps a couple of FRI. This is a non union, non paid gig, but meals will be provided. If interested, please contact Lamont Robinson.

• Premium Member
The Robinson Group is looking for a sound mixer for "Legends of Brooklyn", a full length feature to be shot in Brooklyn on every SAT-SUN in April, (9 days), with perhaps a couple of FRI. This is a non union, non paid gig, but meals will be provided. If interested, please contact Lamont Robinson.

Lamont, I hate to say so but that's never going to happen. When I was just starting out, the only time a production I worked on got a "free" Sound Mixer (for a short - not a feature) he showed up drunk Day II and didn't know any of his poop Day I. And I think posting under the name 'The Robinson Group' is way more pretentious and unnecessary than you might realize. Good luck, but you're best off not making a film until you can actually pay to make one.

• Premium Member

Completely ignoring the part where you ask a skilled worker to work for free, paying meals doesn't help pay for the considerable and expensive equipment audio mixers generally own.