Sign in to follow this  
trevor lamountain

tri-x and plus-x processing

Hello everyone, I just recieved a bunch of old super8 stuff from my friend and i want to start experimenting with it. My bauer c1 m super seems to be the most properly functioning of the bunch, but it can only shoot black and white.

I was wondering if there were any labs or companies that develop b&w super 8?

if not, i could get the supplies to develop it myself but i would prefer to send it to someone else.

thanks!

-Trevor

Hello everyone, I just recieved a bunch of old super8 stuff from my friend and i want to start experimenting with it. My bauer c1 m super seems to be the most properly functioning of the bunch, but it can only shoot black and white.

I was wondering if there were any labs or companies that develop b&w super 8?

if not, i could get the supplies to develop it myself but i would prefer to send it to someone else.

thanks!

-Trevor

www.cinelab.com,they will process and transfer if you want. Why can the camera only shoot black and white. There really isn't any reason for it not to shoot color film. I think that there are chemicals available to do it at home. It being a small gauge film, shouldn't be that hard.

www.cinelab.com,they will process and transfer if you want. Why can the camera only shoot black and white. There really isn't any reason for it not to shoot color film. I think that there are chemicals available to do it at home. It being a small gauge film, shouldn't be that hard.

its a very inexpensive camera and can only meter for 40t or 100t not the 64t of ecktachrome