how much is a red one?

Andrew Armentrout

I was in the market for a red one for a short film im making and I was wondering what would need to be purchased in order to use the camera for any basic practical filmmaking needs (lenses, accessories, etc) beyond just the body itself and the price range I'd be looking at. What lenses would I need? Also how exactly does a red one operate? is there a hard drive built into the camera or would cables need to be run to an external computer to record the highest quality footage?

I was in the market for a red one for a short film im making and I was wondering what would need to be purchased in order to use the camera for any basic practical filmmaking needs (lenses, accessories, etc) beyond just the body itself and the price range I'd be looking at. What lenses would I need? Also how exactly does a red one operate? is there a hard drive built into the camera or would cables need to be run to an external computer to record the highest quality footage?

Don't double post.

• Premium Member

Why don't you go to the RED folder (Click on "HD" above) and check out the pinned threads at the start. One is called "What is the RED One?" which should answer most of your questions in an unbiased manner.

Edited by Keith Walters