EX3 raw footage, please :-)

Themis Gyparis

Tim,

your first post, when I read it at the time (i.e. without the context this thread has progressed to at present) did seem a bit out of the blue and perhaps condescending in tone - you say it was not intended, just be aware that it may have read that way for some...

Like you say, sure everyone is welcome to respond - but perhaps best in this case now just let Adrian and Themis (and other EX owner/operators ?) nut this one out without the ongoing distraction ?

Tim,

your first post, when I read it at the time (i.e. without the context this thread has progressed to at present) did seem a bit out of the blue and perhaps condescending in tone - you say it was not intended, just be aware that it may have read that way for some...

Like you say, sure everyone is welcome to respond - but perhaps best in this case now just let Adrian and Themis (and other EX owner/operators ?) nut this one out without the ongoing distraction ?

Thanks a lot, Chris. Forgive me, too if I got out of order and please be kind enough to also remove my quoted replies to Mr Carroll, just leave only the conversation between me and Adrian.

Again, thanks a lot.