yahoo Filmo fans group disapearred ?

Philippe Lignieres

Hi there,

I just glanced at "bh_filmo70." and Yahoo home page told me that it doesn't no longer exist...

Perhaps gone to another corner of the great net ?

It was a nice usefull little site, with a lot of info in there.

By the way, a special B&H entry would be nice here too.

So, if anybody knows anything...?

For my own, I got two, a Filmo 70DR just as new and some incredibly little Autoload, very handy and cheap with a wide lens.

And the 70 shutter is opened at a 1/40, very usefull with 500 ISO and a f1,3, for just no money...

• 1 month later...

I was a member of that group for a while, and realized not too long ago that I hadn't received any new updates from them. Tell you what, I'll go ahead an 'friend' you here and we can keep in touch. In the meantime, do you have an examples of stuff you shot on your filmo?

Peace.

• 1 year later...

Ditto, all the Bell and Howell users seemed to have dispersed after that group suddenly closed. I'm "friending" you guys too, it's a shame there isn't even any repair information on these things anymore let alone people to discuss about them.

Hi there,

I just glanced at "bh_filmo70." and Yahoo home page told me that it doesn't no longer exist...

Perhaps gone to another corner of the great net ?

It was a nice usefull little site, with a lot of info in there.

By the way, a special B&H entry would be nice here too.

So, if anybody knows anything...?

Some of the former bh_filmo70 members joined this new Yahoo group.

I was a member of that group for a while, and realized not too long ago that I hadn't received any new updates from them. Tell you what, I'll go ahead an 'friend' you here and we can keep in touch. In the meantime, do you have an examples of stuff you shot on your filmo?

Peace.

I poligise I forgot this post after a time with no answer.

Some rushes are about to be processed by Florent at the the very new Bioskoplab in south of France. As soon as I can get a decent telecine, I will try to show something shot with the 70DR.

At that time, I stopped planning on Autoload, because I would want to build a charging box with infrared camera inside. Because it seems difficult to load in blindness.

Ditto, all the Bell and Howell users seemed to have dispersed after that group suddenly closed. I'm "friending" you guys too, it's a shame there isn't even any repair information on these things anymore let alone people to discuss about them.

Hi Philip,

Yes, I intend to make a little blog one day (the only thing I'm able to do...) about my two favorites movie cameras i'm currently using : Filmo 70DR and Krasnogorsk K3.

Many little tips could be usefull, just like DIY modifying turret central screw for being able to fit modern lenses...

I would be happy to receive tips too...