Air rescue Luxembourg

Hey folks,

I want to share my latest project that I ve shot on the 5dmk2.

http://olivierkoos.blogspot.com/2010/04/ai...romo-video.html

I hope you'll like it.

Can't wait for your feedback

Cheers

Oli

Hey Olivier,

Very impressive work!

Can you please share what lenses did you use and what software was used for colour grading?

Also would love to hear what lights did you use, specifically interest me if the big light behind the airplane (can be seen clearly in 1:19)?

Best,

Oron.

Hey Olivier,

Very impressive work!

Can you please share what lenses did you use and what software was used for colour grading?

Also would love to hear what lights did you use, specifically interest me if the big light behind the airplane (can be seen clearly in 1:19)?

Best,

Oron.

Hi Oron., I used the Zeiss ZF line for the most part, the very wide shots were done with the Leica Elmarit 19mm.

The shot at the hanger was done with a 2.5k HMI open face (that is the one that is in the frame), and a 1.2K Hmi fresnel just behind the plane. I don't know about the grading though :/

Here is an ungraded screengrab vlcsnap-2010-03-06-19h39m47s249.jpg

cheers

O.

Edited by Olivier Koos

Hi Oron., I used the Zeiss ZF line for the most part, the very wide shots were done with the Leica Elmarit 19mm.

The shot at the hanger was done with a 2.5k HMI open face (that is the one that is in the frame), and a 1.2K Hmi fresnel just behind the plane. I don't know about the grading though :/

cheers

O.

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the Info :-)

O.

• 3 weeks later...