AJ-SD930 Loop through?

Charles Lorch

I am trying to loop a composite signal from a VHS through the 930 and into an NLE. The input select on the front only toggles between SDI and SG2. Input select inh is turned OFF in the menu. any thoughts?

The AJ-SD930 starts its life as strictly a digital machine. You must add an analog input card to activate those connectors on the back. That would be an AJ-YA931G.

This will solve the problem and the choice for Video in will be active on your selct once the card is installed.

Hope that helps,

jan

Thanks Jan,

I actually figured that one out yesterday after some looking around. Why is that not a standard feature? It has a composite out already. Is it having to act as a converter? Thanks for the quick reply though, and good job with the format. We've had our SDX900 and SD930 for about two months and love it. A huge jump after being in strictly a Beta market for so long. I have seen that you've directed people looking for crews w/ 900's in markets or regions in locating a crew. Any tips on how to get the word out that we have our 900 and are a solid crew? Thanks again.

C.B. Lorch

Evolution Media

Tallahassee, FL