Help finding rental shop in NYC

Need a small package consisiting of some c stands a few lekos and some blacks. We want to rent this as we are flying with other gear. Does anyone have a list of some rental houses in New York that they could recomend. Want to get the stuff in one place . Some places do not always carry the lekos but have everything else.

Thanks guys Scott

Need a small package consisiting of some c stands a few lekos and some blacks. We want to rent this as we are flying with other gear. Does anyone have a list of some rental houses in New York that they could recomend. Want to get the stuff in one place . Some places do not always carry the lekos but have everything else.

Thanks guys Scott

A smaller house that would be great for this job is a newer house called Elefant films. They have C-stands and lekos, the former at $7 and the lekos at $3, plus whatever solids you need. They keep there gear in good condition, and have good sub-rent connections if you need more gear than they have in house (elefantfilms.com). Next in line is a larger NJ based house (outside your radius, but might be worth a shot) that has the C-stands for a dollar less and wider selection of lekos for less. Check them out at shadowstone.com. Next up you've got xeno lights which has the C-stands but brings the lekos way up. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope this helps.

A smaller house that would be great for this job is a newer house called Elefant films. They have C-stands and lekos, the former at $7 and the lekos at $3, plus whatever solids you need. They keep there gear in good condition, and have good sub-rent connections if you need more gear than they have in house (elefantfilms.com). Next in line is a larger NJ based house (outside your radius, but might be worth a shot) that has the C-stands for a dollar less and wider selection of lekos for less. Check them out at shadowstone.com. Next up you've got xeno lights which has the C-stands but brings the lekos way up. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope this helps.

Three dollars for a Leko Light is that a typo that seems super cheap to me??

Don't double post. If you're in NJ, The Light House, if Manhattan Handheld, Brooklyn Eastern Effects, Long Island- Thomas Cestare Inc (TCI).

Thanks Rob for the info. Was not a double post but a reply to the cheap leko reference(: