Eclair ACL servicing, New Zealand

Gregg MacPherson

I have an English ACL that hasn't been used for 10 years or so. Does anyone know of any camera techs in NZ who are familiar with ACL cameras, preferably in Auckland. My camera was serviced previously by Bruce Pierce, but I no longer have a contact for him. I can try talking to the camera techs at Panavision or Metro, but first I hope there may be one or two independent guys. Any ideas? What happened to Bruce?

Cheers

Gregg.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an English ACL that hasn't been used for 10 years or so. Does anyone know of any camera techs in NZ who are familiar with ACL cameras, preferably in Auckland. My camera was serviced previously by Bruce Pierce, but I no longer have a contact for him. I can try talking to the camera techs at Panavision or Metro, but first I hope there may be one or two independent guys. Any ideas? What happened to Bruce?

Cheers

Gregg.

Sorry mate, can't quite give you a straight answer on this, but if you try across the bay, in oz-land, they may have an answer for you... I would start with Bruce at Aranda Film : http://www.arandafilm.com.au/ He's a very nice chap.

Cheers,

B.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...