Shooting a music gig using Super 8

Hi there,

I am planning to shoot an indoor music gig in a few weeks to build up my portfolio and have brought some 500T film to use with my Nizo Professional camera as I will be shooting in low light. I'm starting to panic a bit as I have read that an ASA of at least 400 is required to get any sort of decent footage and apparantly my camera only goes up to 160.

If anyone can shed any light on this or offer any advice then that would be fab.

Thank you!

Hi there,

I am planning to shoot an indoor music gig in a few weeks to build up my portfolio and have brought some 500T film to use with my Nizo Professional camera as I will be shooting in low light. I'm starting to panic a bit as I have read that an ASA of at least 400 is required to get any sort of decent footage and apparantly my camera only goes up to 160.

If anyone can shed any light on this or offer any advice then that would be fab.

Thank you!

the 7219 has a massive amount of latitude. With that camera in low light shoot almost wide open, frame rate is your choice, but a slower one will get a brighter picture. You will be fine. check out vimeo and youtube for many examples of this stock. No reason to panic. I recommend this stock to people who are shooting for the first time indoors. check out a test reel of 7219 I put up on vimeo.