Rich Steel

• Premium Member

I'm considering selling the following kit:

1x Zeiss ZF 25mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 35mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 50mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 85mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 100mm Lens.

6x Quality Alloy custom made focus gears (already mounted on the lenses + 1x for a 28mm ZF Lens).

5x Zeiss Lens Hood/shade.

5x Zeiss Rear caps.

5x Zeiss Lens caps.

5x Lens Adaptor Rings (Nikon to EOS).

5x Canon Rear Caps.

1x Yellow 1510 Pelicase to keep the lenses safe.

Would rather sell as a complete system.

The only reason I'm considering selling the above kit is that I've placed an order for a set of 5x Zeiss CP.2 Lenses.

So, if anyone is in the market for a pretty comprehensive set of quality glass then get in touch. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Suffice to say there are no marks, chips or dust in or on the glass elements of the glass. There are some cosmetic chips/marks on the barrels of the lenses. The Lens caps and lens hoods have all got professional yellow vinyl graphics dictating what lens it goes with (25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 100mm).

You will not be disappointed.

post-121-12791257737246.jpg

post-121-12791257869416.jpg

I'm considering selling the following kit:

1x Zeiss ZF 25mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 35mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 50mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 85mm Lens.

1x Zeiss ZF 100mm Lens.

6x Quality Alloy custom made focus gears (already mounted on the lenses + 1x for a 28mm ZF Lens).

5x Zeiss Lens Hood/shade.

5x Zeiss Rear caps.

5x Zeiss Lens caps.

5x Lens Adaptor Rings (Nikon to EOS).

5x Canon Rear Caps.

1x Yellow 1510 Pelicase to keep the lenses safe.

Would rather sell as a complete system.

The only reason I'm considering selling the above kit is that I've placed an order for a set of 5x Zeiss CP.2 Lenses.

So, if anyone is in the market for a pretty comprehensive set of quality glass then get in touch. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Suffice to say there are no marks, chips or dust in or on the glass elements of the glass. There are some cosmetic chips/marks on the barrels of the lenses. The Lens caps and lens hoods have all got professional yellow vinyl graphics dictating what lens it goes with (25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm, 100mm).

You will not be disappointed.

Have these lenses had the Duclos mod or is the aperture still clicked? Also how old are the lenses and how many shoots have they done?

• Premium Member

Have these lenses had the Duclos mod or is the aperture still clicked? Also how old are the lenses and how many shoots have they done?

Apertures have not been De-Clicked. Lenses are all less than 18 months old. I've shot a hand full of things with them. They have never been dry hired. Glass is Perfect. Just a few cosmetic paint flecks on a couple of the lenses.

Regards

Apertures have not been De-Clicked. Lenses are all less than 18 months old. I've shot a hand full of things with them. They have never been dry hired. Glass is Perfect. Just a few cosmetic paint flecks on a couple of the lenses.

Regards

What brand F to EOS adapter? Would you ship to Australia? If so what would be the postage cost to postcode 4207?

• Premium Member

What brand F to EOS adapter? Would you ship to Australia? If so what would be the postage cost to postcode 4207?

Here's a link for the adaptors I purchased:

http://www.srb-griturn.com/nikon-lenses-on-canon-eos-quality-assured-1231-p.asp

Insured shipping to Australia would be in the region of £120 (GBP).

• Premium Member

Very interested, name your price and let me know what shipping scenario would be to Los Angeles.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

I've sent you a PM. Shipping to LA would be around £120 (GBP) insured.