Matte box for DSLRs

Hello all. I am looking for an affordable matte box for an indi film that can support up to 2 filters, has french and side flags and can support a various range of lens sizes from 52mm - 72mm or wider for DSLR lenses or Ziess primes. Swing out henge is optional but would be great for lens changing..thats definately a plus but I can make due without.

Any discussion on products would be great.

Thanks!!

quote name='Salil Sundresh' timestamp='1283927827' post='332068']

Redrock Micro has a great mattebox for the $$

exactly....but what I need is something for alittle less.

I hear good reviews about the Cine City matte boxes..but they only have a single french flag and screw directly onto your lens...I can't have that..I use DSLR cameras..so I need something that I can use with those..but cheap.

I got one of the Cine City matte boxes, 2 stage, rotating, mounts on 60mm or 100mm rods, eyebrow + side skirts. Would probably work nicely with an HDSLR with a 60mm rod set up.

Hey Bruce, Thanks for the reply.

That matte box does look pretty good and at a very good price.

Thanks for the heads up!

The ARRRI MMB-1 matte box is a good one for DSLRs. Not sure if that's in your budget though.

-Justin

Hey Justin, That is a beautiful matte box...I love ARRI anything so I really like this matte box but unfortunately $1,500 is a bit much for this rig.. I think the Cine City box is what i'm leaning toward as of now.

Thanks for the reply.