Lighting this house

Any suggestions for lighting the exterior of this house?

It's a night scene, and the woman is confused. The director want's a blue look. This is what I have to work with

(2) 2k Mighty's

(1) 1k solar spot

(2) Kino Tungsten 4 Banks

(2) Tungsten Diva

(1) Tweenie Kit

(2) In betweenies

12x12 Diffuse and etc.

I wanted to blast both 2ks through the diffuse cloth over the yard. Then fill the bushes etc, with the kinos, use the 1k with a jade on it to light the driveway. Maybe even add an 82 A filter

She then walks to the porch that has a practical tungsten color, which maybe I can just use the kino 4 bank?

What do you think?

post-42673-026915400 1284006898.jpg

You really don't have any light that would light the whole house with a night look.

So having said that, I would light the house with practical lights, architectural lights, and landscape lights doing the bushes and such. Light the windows from inside if someone is suppose to be home and if it is appropriate to your story. And try and do you wide shots just past magic hour so there is a bit of blue in the sky. I would try and avoid shooting that ugly beige building in the background if it has nothing to do with the story. Then use your 12x for close ups if you even need something that big, but it really depends on what your doing.

Best

Tim