"Bushwick Blues" Delta Spirit music video

Loving it! I love the look the anamorphic lenses give especially with all of the flares towards the end. What made you go anamorphic over spherical?

I also really like how it stays on steadicam (?) through the whole shoot instead of going handheld when everything starts getting crazy in the end. I think a lot of other DP's (including myself) would have switched to handheld for those shots.

Loving it! I love the look the anamorphic lenses give especially with all of the flares towards the end. What made you go anamorphic over spherical?

I also really like how it stays on steadicam (?) through the whole shoot instead of going handheld when everything starts getting crazy in the end. I think a lot of other DP's (including myself) would have switched to handheld for those shots.

The director I work with loves scope so we talked for a little about the look. He loves the way scope works on a close up, even if its a choker shot you still have this wide canvas. Also we wanted to spread the band out, so the scope helped us with that. And the obvious things about scope, the flares and what not.

The band was all steadicam and dolly, there are a few handheld shots with the narrative.