Any one from Telugu Film Industry?

Ravi kumar

Hi,

I am Ravi kumar. I jus want to know any of the members are from telugu film Industry so that we can discuss about telugu films and oppurtunities.

Coming to myself I completed my engineering in 2009 and right now trying for a AD job..!!

If at all someone here do plzz reply back..

thanks all

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am Ravi kumar. I jus want to know any of the members are from telugu film Industry

Hi Ravi Kumar

Here is a friend of mine who is in the Telugu film industry, u can contact her by sending mail. she would help you. her mail Id transitionsmedia@gmail.com.

Hi Ravi Kumar

Here is a friend of mine who is in the Telugu film industry, u can contact her by sending mail. she would help you. her mail Id transitionsmedia@gmail.com.

Thanx for the reply.... may I know any details about her like name.. Under what department she work like things...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello guys this is srinath from hyderabad.. I'm doing my btech and passionate towards cinematography, i also have bunch of friends who are interested in film making..

There is an opening for new guys who want to get into film industry. There is an indie film maker looking for asst dir and cinematographer. Interested candidates can contact immediately.