IPAD case for directing

Hey everyone,

We have been hearing a lot of people are starting to use the IPAD on set, for quick references to storyboards, scripts, email and even video taps. Its been suggested to have a case that could house an IPAD that could be worn hands free around your neck for easy access and use of the ipad. I was wondering if anyone had any insight about on set practical uses for the IPAD and what people are using them for within film production. We took a stab a creating a case for this type of use for directors and here is what we've came up with so far:

tab-ip9a.jpg

Built in glare visor

tab-ip9b.jpg

Sorry about our wooden model but you can see the attachment points in this shot, alont with the adjustable straps.

tab-ip9c.jpg

Configuration for wearing around your neck for hands free usage. I'll post a shot of it actually on somebody soon

tab-ip9g.jpg

Slip pocket for small items.

tab-ip9a_f.jpg

Belt Loop attachment/external attachment points.

If anyone has any suggestions for the case or critiques that would be much appreciated :D I will pass your suggestions/information along to Scott the designer of this case and keep you posted as we move along with this case. Thanks for any insight help you can provide!

-Matt