''Black Hole'' Effect

DVDS

I'm inerested to know how they did the effect,where guy puts his hand in paper. ?

Link :

P.S. I think they used Greenscreen , captured 2 clips.1) where guy stands with paper

2)Capture only Background.

Than masked out the hand ...

I don't know really :/

I would say there is no greescreen. All that is needed is a clean plate (background with no actor) and then one with the actor performing his actions. Then a mask would be keyframed to follow the line of the paper, revealing the clean background where the rotomask would be covering. Dont know if this makes sense but you were on the right track just no greenscreen would have been needed for it.

Yup, no greenscreen required ...

The ideas that we need to communicate can only be communicated using terms that require the knowledge of their use in the first place.

The best way to understand is to get some video tutorials for AE or Nuke or whatever - 'compositing 101' and the like - you'll find a similar situation or see your way round this 'trick' soon enough ;)

I'm inerested to know how they did the effect,where guy puts his hand in paper. ?

Link :

P.S. I think they used Greenscreen , captured 2 clips.1) where guy stands with paper

2)Capture only Background.

Than masked out the hand ...

I don't know really :/

This is a professional forum and your REAL name is required as per forum rules so unless your parents last name is S and they named you DVD, you need to you to your controls and correct this apparent oversight. B)