Muir Beach,California (Canon T2i)

Mike Bustillos

Hi all. Just looking for some feedback on a mini digital video I made while visiting Muir Beach. Used mostly a 15 ND filter on a Canon EF 50mm 1.4f lens. An 85mm and a 35mm were used in the opening shots. Light was partly cloudy. Shot it flat to have room to play in post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYgEumS77NE&feature=player_embedded#!

• 1 month later...

There are some beautiful shots in there, and I love what you did with the color. The one thing to look out for it the horizon. Unless you went with slightly dutch angles intentionally, the horizon in many of the shots is off from perfectly horizontal and it distracted my eye a bit. I believe the T2i has a built in electronic level (and any good fluid head should also have a built in bubble level for you).

Great work!

• Premium Member

Nice. Good choice of music and very pretty pictures. I just got in from a long day diagnosing a client's FM radio station's transmission line and antenna meltdown, your video was exactly what I needed to unwind. If you're a fan of "Music From the Hearts of Space" on public radio you'll know what I mean when I say that your video is right in the spirit of that show's ambience.