Good cinematography schools

Hi, I'm new at the forum, and I'm looking for a good cinmatography school, that accepts international students (I'm from northern Mexico) and were I can apply for a scholarship. Just name a school or give a link. I will appreciate every information you can give me, or if you have something good or bad to say about a school.I'm in High School, and graduating next semester.

Have you looked for Escuela Internacional de Cine y Televicion de San Antonio in Cuba?

I don't know about scholarship, but i know education over there is really afordable.

P.S. I'm from northern Mexico Too.

www.eictv.org

Edited by Juan Garza

There is a complete list of WORLDWIDE film schools at http://www.whatireallywanttodo.com/Filmschools.htm . Gather recommendations from others, but don't rely on only that information. Look through the comprehensive list and find schools that A) are in a place you can realistically move to and then B ) offer specific curriculum that YOU are interested in. Don't just rely on the website information. Once you whittle your list down, contact each of the schools to talk with professors or the dean of the college and ask lots of questions about what they teach relative to what you wish to learn.

And remember, while school can teach you some basics, you will really learn once you're out in the world doing the job. And also, a degree won't get you a job. You will be hired based on who knows you and what you can do.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Savannah College of Art and Design, and I had an excellent experience there. (www.scad.edu) They are not only a film school, but offer you the chance to learn about art that you may have never thought about before. I think what's most important is that you choose a place that will inspire you. No particular degree matters in this industry, as long as you're a hustler, and passionate about filmmaking.