Arri 16S Power Cable

Raul C Palma

• Premium Member

Hi Raul,

I'd talk to this guy:

Shelton Communications

He's in Texas, he used to have a bunch of those, tried to sell them to me a number of years ago, may still have them.

You might also want to talk to TCS in New York:

TCS in New York

They used to sell them years ago also. Their web site is now "under construction" but you can get the phone number off that link and call them.

Best,

-Tim

• 8 years later...
  • Site Sponsor

Sorry all... Bad news on most fronts! Marty Shelton is no longer around as far as I know everyone else has basically sold out of them. Birns & Sawyer used to sell them new for many years and is who we bought them through. The used ones we have seen come in for some years now are brittle and pretty much done so consider going to a 4-pin XLR conversion. These also used to be a simple mod and unfortunately have also gone the way of the dinosuar in that the right-angle 4-pin XLR connectors from Canon and Switchcraft are no longer available. Some years ago they could be purchased in large quantity and I remember having that conversation with Steve Gal at Duall Cameras in New York. He said he was considering buying them in bulk and may have... I don't know but if he did is the probably the best source for a nice 4-pin XLR mod. Otherwise figure in soldering a cable terminated in 4-pin XLR female right to the protruding pins on the back of the camera and being done with it.

Good luck from all of us here at VP-

• Upvote 1