16 mm CP-16 / 16 mm Non Reflex Bolex / Assorted Film Gear / 16mm Film stock

John Carson McCarthy

Hello all:

I have come to the realization that the film gear I have been hanging on to for the past few years is not going to get used anytime soon, and I would like to give it a good home. Most of the equipment was purchased from this forum or off ebay and is in good condition.

-CP-16 with Cannon Lens 12-120mm, 2 400ft mags Tiffen filters: Polarizer, ND 3, ND 6, and ND 9, rain cover for the camera, 2 Cannon lens cleaning packages

and a case for the entire kit (which is heavy and basically bomb proof). Sadly, I had the battery and charger stolen and have not replaced it. I bought the camera from this forum in 2007 and used it frequently for about two years.

-Non Reflex Bolex with 3 lens turret (wide, long, standard, crank operated. In case with manual. I purchased this off ebay in 2007 and used frequently for two years. Gears looked like they had been replaced recently prior to my purchase of the camera.

-Film rewinds

-Changing bag

-Gullitone splicer

-Revere Curv-a-matic splicer in box with manual.

I also have some film stock I have looking to get rid of. It was purchased it 2007 and most of it has been downspooled bymyself as I was shooting single frame pieces on the bolex.

Kodak 7217: 2 100ft Downspools

Kodak 7205: 4 100ft Downspools

Kodak 7363: 3 100ft Downspools

Kodak 7201: Approx 200ft 7201 in 400ft can

Kodak 7274: 2 100ft Downspools

Kodak 7239 (Ektachrome): 100ft Downspool

Super old unopened Kodak 7240: 4 100ft rolls

Kodak 7222: 1 100ft roll

Fuji 500D 8692: 4 100ft downspooled rolls

Fuji 8673: 4 100ft down spools and approx 200ft in 400ft can.

I am having issues uploading issues to the post, but I have many images of all the gear so if you are interested let me know and I can pass along the images.

Thanks,

John