• Premium Member

For Sale:

My Super16 Aaton LTR-7 kit.

Includes:

1. Super 16 LTR-7 Camera Body with aaton mount

2. Two Super 16 mags

3. Two Re-celled batteries

4. Charger

5. Virtually brand new Cinema Products Ultra T 1.25 Super Speed Prime Kit (12.5mm, 16mm, 25mm)

6. Virtually brand new Angenieux Super 16 17.5-70mm T 2.5 Zoom (comes with original Angenieux leather covered box and screw on wide angle adapter)

7. Two matching roller pelican cases (both virtually brand new) that are custom lined to fit the entire kit

8. Aaton to Nikon mount lens adapter

9. Aaton to Arri Bayonet mount lens adapter for use with the Cinema Products primes

10. Aaton Wooden handgrip and cable

11. Aaton rods

12. Changing Bag

The camera body and mags were overhauled by Bernie O'Doherty about two years ago. He also recelled the batteries. A very small number of mags have been put through this system since that time. Very low wear.

This is a kit I pieced together during school. Everything is in immaculate, well taken care of condition. The lenses are all in LIKE NEW condition. This is a complete and total, very easy to travel with Super 16 camera kit. Much care and obsession went into putting this together, and I'd love to keep it but I simply don't need it anymore as I'm not shooting much. I've gone into post production, and when I do shoot, it's usually 35.

If interested, please send me an email at

adam at ct-sf dot com

I'm located in san francisco

thanks for looking!