Inexpensive 16mm stock

There have been a couple of topics recently concerning ends and recans...a world I spent over 20 years of my life involved with.

Some shameless promotion here, but I'm with Fuji now; We currently have and are selling 16mm film stocks for prices that are lower than I used to charge for ends and recans.

If you need "cheap" 16mm, I may be able to help.

Rich

• 1 month later...

There have been a couple of topics recently concerning ends and recans...a world I spent over 20 years of my life involved with.

Some shameless promotion here, but I'm with Fuji now; We currently have and are selling 16mm film stocks for prices that are lower than I used to charge for ends and recans.

If you need "cheap" 16mm, I may be able to help.

Rich

Well, tell me where I can purchase this... do you mean straight from the Fuji corporation? If so, there are like 15 fuji corps around the world... I'm in Louisiana, what would be the closest to me with the best price? Who do I need to speak with? Phone number please... thanks.

Eric

Well, tell me where I can purchase this... do you mean straight from the Fuji corporation? If so, there are like 15 fuji corps around the world... I'm in Louisiana, what would be the closest to me with the best price? Who do I need to speak with? Phone number please... thanks.

Eric

My office # is 212 905 2390. Cell 646 242 3294. Rich