Aurora - Teaser (Canon 550D)

• Premium Member

I hate to say it, and maybe its because I just woke up, but the audio sounds a little TOO Mono to me. There are stereo effects, but the main sounds (At the stairs, and outside) are very much "center channel". I personally didn't like that.

I also didn't really like the camera movement in the stair scene, it made me think the camera was another person watching her, which I felt detracted from the mystery of the film.

The bedroom scene at the beginning was fantastic! I'm not sure if loosing all that detail in the shadow area on the left of the scene matters, but I half kinda wanted SOMETHING to be there instead of blackness... But I understand the technical limitations of that particular scene, espeically with all the light pouring through that window. I say let it blow out.

Over all, I dig it.

Hey John,

Thanks for the comments! The audio stuff is a bit troubling as its not mean't to sound like that! I totally agree with the shadow detail, I did have a redhead with CTB reflected of the ceiling but in order to see enough of the green light i had to turn it right down and it ended up not doing much at all!

it made me think the camera was another person watching her

maybe it was... :o

lol thanks again!