Advice for learning digital cinematography

*I posted this in the students section but I figured it would get more attention here and maybe more answers*

What's up people, I have a shoot coming up (short music video) and sort of feel underprepared. I have a Canon 60d and know how to shoot with it and all the basics and intermediate stuff, however in looking for tips and techniques on various websites including this one, digital cinematography seems to be even more technical than shooting film (I'm probably wrong but that's my impression). In having watched Cinematography Style over and over one thing that always stuck with me was Larry Bridges when he said, "I think cinematography hasn't changed but it might require a new cinematographer, one who's versed in digital technology and fearless and able to assert the view, the vision as the cinematographer has traditionally done on set," It seems to me that's very much true. I really want to know the ins and outs of shooting with my own camera and digital in general. Are there any books or websites anyone could recommend that would really help me out and go in depth when it comes to shooting digital? Thanks in advance.