Insurance

Adam Deierling

Its a topic that people seem to be afraid to talk about but it something every filmmaker should be familiar with. I have done a little research to get people started. I found a couple of good websites of companies that sell the stuff but also have a great wealth of information. I encourage all filmmakers reading this to check it out. If you are going to shoot any kind of film in the future you will need insurance to do so. When not educate yourself now?

www.FilmEmporium.com

www.EntertainmentInsuranceBroker.com

Edited by Adam Deierling

• Premium Member

Its a topic that people seem to be afraid to talk about but it something every filmmaker should be familiar with. I have done a little research to get people started. I found a couple of good websites of companies that sell the stuff but also have a great wealth of information. I encourage all filmmakers reading this to check it out. If you are going to shoot any kind of film in the future you will need insurance to do so. When not educate yourself now?

www.FilmEmporium.com

www.EntertainmentInsuranceBroker.com

So whats your connection? You posted the 2 same links at Reduser & your post count is about the same as here!