Film for Trade

Guest ____

Guest Chainsaw

Currently I have a surplus of 35mm stock that I lamentably won't have an opportunity to shoot anytime in the near future. I have one 400' foot can of 5285 and six 400' cans of 5217, all are still factory sealed and purchased only about 15 weeks ago. All of the 5217 comes from the same batch and all cans were purchased for a backup situation that never arised.

If anyone out there is interested I am willing to trade one 400' can of 35mm for any two cans of s16mm. The only stipulations being that the cans must still be factory sealed and less than a year old. I will trade for any stock that is offered, recently discontinued stocks, Ektachrome and Black and White neg stocks are of paramount interest. I'm not looking to make any profit whatsoever on this proposed transaction, I merely want to get my hands on some film that I am more likely to shoot and help someone else do the same. First come first served.

Any interested parties can either reply here or email me directly at:

chainsaw@cagexxi.com

p.s., I also have an old factory sealed can of the discontinued 5620 - the old Primetime 640T. It has been kept in deep freeze since Kodak axed it and I have nothing better to do with it than put it up for grabs. If anyone out there has a curiosity or use for it just make an offer... B)

Guest Chainsaw

I still have a few cans left. If there are any other interested parties I'd love to hear from you.