My cinematography shots

• 2 weeks later...

Love it! What lens were you shooting on? And how much color correction did you do? Also, were you shooting in 60p for some of it?

really glad you liked it, i used an 18-135mm lens, and sony vegas movie studio 9 to colour correct, i shot with 24 and 50 fps, i always forget to check what frame im shooting in some times :)

Some impressive stuff, you seem quite young, if you keep at it and build yourself up, I think you can get somewhere. Try to rack your focus on those last two shots in the future, it can help add a bit of depth to the image, although they already look nice I think they would have looked even better.

If you just operate your slr by yourself, you might like this little device http://www.dslrsolutions.net/dslr-follow-focus it could make it a lot easier to pull focus.

Some impressive stuff, you seem quite young, if you keep at it and build yourself up, I think you can get somewhere. Try to rack your focus on those last two shots in the future, it can help add a bit of depth to the image, although they already look nice I think they would have looked even better.

If you just operate your slr by yourself, you might like this little device http://www.dslrsolutions.net/dslr-follow-focus it could make it a lot easier to pull focus.

Hey Marcus

I am really happy that you like my work, and I do wish to work in film or tv when im older as a camera operator, so I hope to stick to it. I am onl 16 at the moment, and next month I go to my new sixth form college to study film and media.

Ive looked into folow focus before, I think they are overly priced, I found a solution for focus pulling which costs about £4, it was this rubber jar opener, which fixes around my focus ring easily, and just makes it easier to pull focus without thumbling for the focus ring.

Bradley

Red Spectrum Pictures