continous recording magic lantern.

Chris Lambert

Hi all

Apologies first of all about posting here but I updated my t20/550d to magic lantern this eve with the aim of using the recording splitter on it for a wedding tomorrow (550d is the safety cam) unfortunatly the option appears to be missing from the trashcan menu I'm in a bit of a rush sorting all this out as I only learnt about the feature at the sameish time of learning my work details for the next few days so havent had time to properly reseatch both. but on the v1.09 550d that I have installed the firmware on v.1.0.9-ml-2010d i cannot see the option in the menus only what is under audio, video, shoot, brack, focus and debug. i believe it should be under shoot but only interval time: intervalometer, lcd remoteshot and trap focus exist as options.

If anyone could tell me briefly what I am missing it would be a massive help, or better yet link me to whatever is missing. sorry to flood these boards again with my 550d problems for the 2nd time this month but i lack the time to organise and test to my usual standards right now.

Chris