The Skin I live in, El piel que habito

I've seen the following photo from the set of "La Piel que Habito", showing director Pedro Almodóvar with and Arricam and a 50mm Zeiss Master Prime. You also can see the film stock is Fuji Vivid 8543 160T, at least for that exterior scene:

La-piel-que-habito-1-5-lanocheintermitente.com_.jpg

Every Almodovar picture since 1997 had been shot in anamorphic, by different DPs, including this film's cinematographer José Luis Alcaine [AEC].

Ocean Zen, you need to edit your screen name to your actual name; they don't go for pseudonyms here.

Hi,

Thanks guys for your replies. I think there were many good things about the film particularly the acting and the look, but I felt it lacked heart, it felt like things just happened for entertainment rather than good drama, you know? but I've seen this in other films of his. There's one where 2 growup women sleep with their on Dads and the scenes just feel like cheap weird fantasy scenes, with no real explanation or dramatic value. It annoys me a bit that he is always spoken of as the greatest of living Spanish directors when I think Julio Medem and Bigas Luna do so many better things.

btw, Ocean Zen is my real name. :-)