Marshall 5 inch problem

Hey guys, so I recently bought the Marshall 5 inch V-LCD50-HDMI to use with my t2i... But when I connect the HDMI cables and turn everything on it still says no final on the monitor... But one time my feed came through and everything worked well. But that was only once and the rest never worked... Help please

thanks, Cristian

Christian

It sounds like you need to replact your HDMI cable or check the connection on the T2i. If you need to, plug the camera into your TV with the HDMI to rule out both. If the prolbem happens on the TV then replace the cable (as it is the cheaper item and more prone to failure) 9/10 that's what it is. Also check the hdmi port on the camera as that is also quite weak.

Good luck.

Darrell

try resetting the monitor. Sometimes it gets stuck looking for a particular type of signal and seems as though the monitor is broken. In one level of the menu is a initialize / reset to default -try that and you may be surprised. Also, it CHEWS through batteries, so make sure they're very very fresh or it sometimes has trouble locking on to a signal.