Where can I take my education on Cineamatography?

Hello!

I am a 18 year old boy from south of Norway! I'm very new on the cinematography and I'm very interested in films. In my country there are few/ little options of film making schools. I just wondering if any of you have any recommendations of schools in Europe or in The UK/US?? Please feel free to give me any of your knowledge and experience of film education!

Best Regards from

Kristian N. in Norway!

Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...

i think the nyfa or the ucla would be a good option if u want to do an intensive course in cinematograhy but the worry is that there is a really high costing to get into that universities

you would be getting the best experience and the exposure to various technologies ..working with really newer equipments etc

even i am planning to go there the is a cost issue which is holding me back ...

• 1 year later...

i think the nyfa or the ucla would be a good option if u want to do an intensive course in cinematograhy but the worry is that there is a really high costing to get into that universities

you would be getting the best experience and the exposure to various technologies ..working with really newer equipments etc

even i am planning to go there the is a cost issue which is holding me back ...

I see...

• 8 months later...
  • Premium Member

hi can anyone tell me the best university for masters in cinematography in USA

That's easy! The University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts. USC is the top school in the world for this.

G