For Sale or Trade - Ultra 16mm Eclair ACL 1.5 with Film

Joshua Hill

The time has come, I'm finally selling my Eclair ACL 1.5. I've been unemployed for too long and can't afford to shoot on it. I took it out to shoot a few months ago, paid for the processing, and could never get the money together for the transfer.

Here's what is included with the kit:

1 Eclair ACL 1.5 body, completely overhauled and converted to Ultra 16mm in January 2010 by Bernie O'Doherty.

1 Zeiss 10-100mm T3.1 Zoom Lens

1 400' French Magazine

2 External Batteries (one may be in need of recelling, the other works perfectly)

1 Battery Charger

1 Pelican Case Shipping Case w/ Foam for Camera and All accessories

For the camera I'm asking $1250 OR best offer plus shipping (should come to between 50 and 100 dollars UPS). For an extra $120 I'll throw in a 10mm Switar lens (I bought it recently for $200).

For film, I have Vision 3 200T stock, Vision 2 500T stock, and some 7222 stock. I'll throw the color in for $50 a can for the Vision 3, $35 a can for the Vision 2 and $25 a can for the 7222. I'm only selling the film WITH the camera, because as long as I have a 16mm camera I'd like to keep film around for it.

I'm also willing to trade for the right Digital Camera kit, preferably something like a Canon 7D, so if you think you have a decent enough trade make an offer.

All reasonable offers will be considered. To make an offer, please e-mail me at liontamarin@gmail.com. I will e-mail photos upon request.

I'm located in New York City, so if you're interested and wanted to pick up the camera that would save on shipping.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Still looking to get rid of the Eclair ACL for financial reasons. I'll throw the film in (about 3000 feet) at the stated price of $1250 including camera/et al. or I'll sell the camera by itself for $1000. Shipping will be actual shipping price, you name the carrier. Local pickup in New York is also available.

Please send me an e-mail if interested, as I do not check my personal messages on here often and I will reply far more quickly to an e-mail.

Joshua Hill

liontamarin@gmail.com

The time has come, I'm finally selling my Eclair ACL 1.5. I've been unemployed for too long and can't afford to shoot on it. I took it out to shoot a few months ago, paid for the processing, and could never get the money together for the transfer.

Here's what is included with the kit:

1 Eclair ACL 1.5 body, completely overhauled and converted to Ultra 16mm in January 2010 by Bernie O'Doherty.

1 Zeiss 10-100mm T3.1 Zoom Lens

1 400' French Magazine

2 External Batteries (one may be in need of recelling, the other works perfectly)

1 Battery Charger

1 Pelican Case Shipping Case w/ Foam for Camera and All accessories

For the camera I'm asking $1250 OR best offer plus shipping (should come to between 50 and 100 dollars UPS). For an extra $120 I'll throw in a 10mm Switar lens (I bought it recently for $200).

For film, I have Vision 3 200T stock, Vision 2 500T stock, and some 7222 stock. I'll throw the color in for $50 a can for the Vision 3, $35 a can for the Vision 2 and $25 a can for the 7222. I'm only selling the film WITH the camera, because as long as I have a 16mm camera I'd like to keep film around for it.

I'm also willing to trade for the right Digital Camera kit, preferably something like a Canon 7D, so if you think you have a decent enough trade make an offer.

All reasonable offers will be considered. To make an offer, please e-mail me at liontamarin@gmail.com. I will e-mail photos upon request.

I'm located in New York City, so if you're interested and wanted to pick up the camera that would save on shipping.